May, 21, 2014 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Korea Investment Holdings Co., Ltd. – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, who helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Korea Investment Holdings Co., Ltd. (Korea Investment) is a financial holding company based in Korea. The company operates in the areas of investment banking, asset management, venture/PEF investment, and mutual saving bank. It provides investment finance solutions in South Korea. Korea Investment offers securities brokerage, asset management, investment banking and principal investment, and trust management services. The company provides financial investment and management consultation for small and midsize entrepreneurs; and manages alternative investment-specialized hedge funds. Korea Investment operates with 128 branch offices domestically and 11 overseas network. It has seven subsidiaries with 12 affiliated companies. Korea Investment is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Korea Investment Holdings Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile is bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms is the part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Korea Investment Holdings Co., Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including,
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.