July, 21, 2014 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Omega Pharma NV – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review”, who contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Omega Pharma NV – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
– Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Omega Pharma NV (Omega Pharma) is a pharmaceutical company. It develops prescription-free health and personal care products. The company’s product portfolio includes cough and cold products, skin care products, pain relief products, vitamins, minerals, and nutritional supplements. Its products cater to gastro-intestinal disorders, respiratory issues, eye care, weight management, food supplements, baby care, and skin care. Besides, the company offers auto-diagnostic products such as body temperature meters, ovulation meters and blood pressure meters. It distributes these products to customers through retail distribution and drug store chains.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.